Now we are in the New Year, it’s really important to start the new year on the right foot.
A good way to start is by reviewing the past year, what you achieved, what you didnt, and where the gaps and obstacles were.
I put together this short video message for you – alternatively keep reading this post below!!
Moving into the new year it’s then extremely important to decide on what it is you really want for the year. Be sure you are clear on each area of your life including some of the following:
- Health & Fitness
- Money & Finances
- Business & Career
- Community and
Once you know what it is you want, it’s easier to put a plan of action in place to go about achieving it.
Be sure you follow the SMARTA™ system when setting your goals.
- Specific – be sure you are specific when defining what it is you want
- Measurable – it’s important to be able to measure your progress to ensure you are moving closer to your goal and not further away
- Achievable & As If Now- your goal has to be achievable – don’t let yourself down if it’s not. Be sure you also state your goal in the present tense – as if it’s in the NOW.
- Realistic – now this is a huge one. sure we all want to double or triple our income, but if you never have then perhaps it’s best to start off with a small goal. once you have achieved it, then raise the bar.
- Time Bound – be sure you place a deadline on the goal. Look how fast the year has gone, put a time frame on what you want to achieve.
- Action – This one is the most important by far. You must take the necessary action in order to achieve all that you want and more.