General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to https://www.visionalliance.com.au (Vision or VisionConsultingGroup)
This site and our sites give you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for small businesses and entrepreneurs offered by Vision Consulting Group brands – (Vision Alliance, Tania Allen, we,us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site/s, as well as Vision Consulting Group, Vision Alliance and Tania Allen’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Tania Allen at support[ @] visionalliance.com.au if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Vision Alliance and Tania Allen’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
Our Site/s means:
all sites, landing, sales product info and event registration pages associated and owned by Vision Consulting Group including but not limited to:
www.visionalliance.com.au, www.taniaallen.com, www.franchiseblueprint.com, www.thriveinbusiness.com.au, www.howtofranchiseacademy, www.fanchiseaustralia.com.au, VisionDigital.agency, www.popcornmarketing.com.au, www.franchiselegals.com.au
VISION means: All products and services offered by Vision Consulting Group (Global) Pty Ltd and brands including Vision Alliance,VisionDigital, Thrive, FranchiseBlueprint, Automate & Grow.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site/s, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site and our associated sites will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All Vision Consulting Group products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on our Site/s, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Vision Consulting Group provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Tania Allen and Vision Consulting Group, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
- Vision Consulting Group and Tania Allen cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
- Vision Consulting Group and Tania Allen does not provide legal or accounting advise in any form. We strongly recommend that during our conversations you MUST seek legal and or accounting advice for any discussions and strategies that relate to a legal and or financial matter.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site/s, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an your details with us or on some occasions register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in the Vision, Tania Allen & Thrive Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Vision, Tania Allen & the Thrive Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Tania Allen Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our Site and the Vision Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment
- Whilst using this Site and/or our Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- Please see our Community Guidelines
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Vision Consulting Group product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Vision Consulting Group and Tania Allen.
- You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training, coaching or consulting sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
- No part of the Thrive workshops, Business Growth, Business Momentum, Business Acceleration, Franchise Development, Franchise Academy, Franchise Legals or any other program or service offered online and/or online (“Vision Consulting Group/ Vision Alliance / Tania Allen Programs”) or the Program Materials may be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our prior consent. We or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in Vision Programs and the Program Materials.
- All material on this Site, in our Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site/s are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Tania Allen, Vision Consulting Group (Global) and Vision Alliance. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Tania Allen, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Tania Allen and the Vision brands.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Tania Allen and Vision Consulting Group (Global) will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site/s, the Vision and Tania Allen Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate the provision of services to you effective immediately if there is a breach of terms by you and within 14 days notice in writing if we are no longer able to provide services.
- You the client has the right to terminate services with 30 days notice in writing.
- Refunds are not provided for all our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Tania Allen Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Standard Programs and Services
The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below:
- Other Fees and Billing Arrangements
We are not advocates of billing by the hour as we pride ourselves on value based pricing.
Therefore we do aim to provide a fee estimate for all major work to be undertaken. Please note that our fee proposals submitted for work requested and or required are based on information provided to us or on hand at the time of preparing the proposal. If anything unexpected arises that needs attention also, this may attract fees for additional work required and are charged on a time cost basis. Our hourly fees can be requested and can be found on our website.
NOTE: it is rare you will be billed by the hour however you may have a special one off request that does not require a fixed price or monthly retainer. You will always be notified in advance giving you certainty and confidence & peace of mind of no nasty surprises
(all fees exclude gst)
> Head Consultant from $385/hour
> Senior Consultant from $250/hour
> Marketing & Marketing Automation specialist from $225/hour
> Account Manager from $150/hour
> Assistant Account Manager from $100/hour
> Day Rate from $3500- $8000
> Half Day Rate from $1500 – $4500
> Travel (interstate) To be Quoted and billed for accordingly. All accommodation and flights must be covered by the client or agent for consulting, speaking and other arranged services
> Training To be Quoted
> Done for you marketing To be Quoted
> Marketing Automation – Setup – Campaign builds etc To Be Quoted
> Consulting programs start from $3000 per month + GST
> OnDemand and Priority Support packages start from $4000 / month or $220 / 30 minutes + GST
> Sundries that we incur on your behalf Paid on notice
- We may review our hourly and day rates from time to time and increase them depending on market conditions and other factors. We will provide you with reasonable notice of any fee increase and will not increase our rates more than once in any 12-month period. If, within fourteen (14) days of receiving notice from us that our hourly rates are increasing, you do not notify us that the increases are unacceptable to you, you agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the increased rate and that rate will then apply from the date advised in our letter to you.
- If you qualified to receive a complimentary private consult with Tania Allen or any of the Vision Consultants / Team as part of any paid program, you attend your consult and then request a 7Day Guarantee refund, you will be required to pay the $595 USD rate for your consult with TaniaAllen. This amount will be removed from your refund return.
- Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Tania Allen team.
- Invoices for any Tania Allen / Vision program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing support[@] visionalliance.com.au
- Most of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any direct debits made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
- Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
- We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
- We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
- We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
- In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
- From time to time, Vision Consulting Group / Tania Allen and associated brands may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
- Any refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds may be granted at the discretion of the Vision Consulting Group / Tania Allen Team
- If you are experiencing financial hardship or difficult personal circumstances that are preventing you from actively participating in any programs and or services offered by the Vision Consulting Group of brands, Vision and or Tania Allen may in her sole discretion, allow you to pause your membership. Please email support[@ ] visionalliance.com.au in the event this is the case.
TANIA ALLEN EVENTS, COACHING & TRAINING PROGRAMS, ONLINE ACADEMIES, MEMBERSHIPS & INNER CIRCLE MASTERMIND
- For the purpose of the paragraphs below, Thrive Business Accelerator workshops, Strategy & Training, Franchise Kickstart workshops, LIVE program training days, other presentations both online and live and retreats hosted by Tania Allen / Vision Consulting Group will be referred to as ‘Events’.
- Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
- Tania Allen and Vision Consulting Group reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Tania Allen’s sole determination, become disruptive.
- You understand and acknowledge that Vision Consulting Group and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event(Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Tania Allen.
- You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Tania Allen and Vision Consulting Group and associated brands in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Tania Allen the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
- You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Tania Allen , Vision Consulting Group and or any associated brand from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
- In the unlikely event that Tania Allen / Vision Consulting Group cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event, or your ticket may be rolled over to the next scheduled date. Tania Allen and or Vision Consulting Group of brands will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation, meals and other associated expenses.
CONSULTING & COACHING PROGRAMS AND /OR DONE FOR YOU SERVICES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Coaching and Consulting Programs start at a minimum of 6months or 12-months or as agreed by both parties ( as in the case of Scoped Projects). The clients support and payments will automatically roll over each month after the minimum period and will only be cancelled upon notice provided in writing by the client. Payments must be made at the beginning of each calendar month in advance and are collected automatically via our online payment collections system. There are no cancellations, hold- periods or refunds during this time unless prior arrangement has been made. Payments are collected via credit/ debit card or other direct debit arrangement. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program until your payments are up to date.
- Consulting programs include varying levels of support from set strategy sessions to on-demand support and priority support. On Demand support is included in most franchise consulting and higher level business development programs and is offered during standard business hours only. On Demand means you have the right to request additional support outside of your weekly or fortnightly or monthly consulting session. Fair use policy applies and Vision Alliance / Vision Consulting Group reserves the right to deem the request a priority support request in which an additional fee is payable. We do not and cannot guarantee same day response with On Demand Support. On Demand response times are queued and will be managed in between our standard operating commitments. We encourage clients to be proactive rather than operate in a reactive state. However if such a priority need arises you must call the office directly and request a priority support access pass. Priority Support is billed at a rate of $385 per hour + GST and offers a same day response.
- Cancellation exception. You have the right to cancel the program within 24 hours of completing the initial strategy session or first review meeting. There are no refunds and this is the only cancellation point in the 12 and 16week programs.
- After your first 6 or 12-months, depending on your chosen program, (online, offline, group or one on one coaching, or any other support program) your membership will automatically be renewed and will continue until it is cancelled by you in writing.
- For all online programs, the Program Materials, and user names and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to or shared with people outside the program community. The only exception to this is you may share relevant information with your staff for the purposes of implementing the ideas shared into your business.
- With regards to all programs, flights, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, drinks and all other expenses are the responsibility of the client / program members unless otherwise advised.
- All events and programs are provided in a non-pitch / pitch free environment. As such you agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, Tania Allen, Vision Alliance, Vision Consulting Group or the associated brand reserves the right to cancel your membership.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and any program, revise any programs content, cancel or reschedule part of the program or to make other changes to the programs as reasonably required.
- No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in any program offered by Tania Allen or the Tania Allen Group of brands.
SEO TERMS & CONDITIONS – CLICK HERE
PPC TERMS & CONDITIONS – CLICK HERE
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Tania Allen /Vision Consulting Group Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site,Tania Allen Community or Our Content. Further, you waive any right to bring a claim arising from or in connection with our services. You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability that we incur to, or any claim made by, third parties in connection with our services to you.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site,Tania Allen / Vision Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site/s
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Vision / Tania Allen / Vision Consulting Group Community or through use of our products or services.
EXTRAS AND OR VARIATIONS POLICY
(DONE FOR YOU SERVICES & SHORT TERM PROJECTS).
Consulting, Coaching & Mentoring programs do not include implementation and or done for you services, nor do they include priority and on-demand support. All clients will be provided access to additional services from time to time to assist them to achieve their outcomes. All work requested to be managed or completed on behalf of the client will incur additional fees and charges. These fees and charges will vary depending on the project.
Vision Alliance and or the Vision Consulting Group / Tania Allen brands including but not limited to Franchise Blueprint and VisionDigital has a minimum hourly rate of $280/hour+ gst . Tania Allen is charged out at a minimum hourly rate of $385/hour+ gst and can be up to $1000/hour depending on the nature of the project. Tania Allen reserves the right to offer promotions and or discounts related to her hourly or program rates.
All project work will be performed and charged in 30 minute blocks or as quoted.
Vision Alliance and or Vision Consulting Group brands may from time to time provide access to team members at cost price plus 50% to ensure clients can “get the job done”.
All fees payable to Vision Consulting Group / Vision Alliance and or any staff, representative or third party provider will be payable as per our standard terms and conditions outlined in the proposal of if verbally agreed all fees will be collected via direct debit from your nominated bank account.
General Coaching & Consulting Program Agreement
- You commit to arriving on the scheduled call at your scheduled time.
- You commit to providing at least 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule your session.
- You commit to showing up to your sessions prepared for a great session.
- You commit to doing what you say you will do, when you say you will do it.
- You understand that if you miss an appointment it will not be made up.
- You will double your willingness to try new things suggested by your coach.
- You commit to becoming more each day.
- You commit to taking consistent action toward the attainment of your dreams, goals and desires.
- You commit to enjoying the process
- You commit to being resourceful, decisive and coachable.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Vision Alliance / Vision Consulting Group containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via your chosen delivery method usually within a 48 hour period, however if goods are unavailable for delivery will take a little longer. We will however advise you of any delays.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at support [at] vision-alliance.com
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Vision Alliance / Vision Consulting Group containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your program or access code via email within 2 working days.
Please see each individual services terms and conditions. Vision Consulting Group / Vision Alliance offers set support sessions on each program. On Demand and Priority Support is available. OnDemand Support does not guarantee same day response. To guarantee same day response you must have purchased an additional priority support package as an added extra to your program or a PayAsYouGo Pass. Fees and charges apply.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at support [at] visionalliance.com.au
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at support [at] visionalliance.com.au within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
If the product or service has been delivered in full no refund will be give. If the product or service has been delivered in part, a refund in part will be provided.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Vision will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from our Site/s or via the Vision Community.
- You cannot transfer or assign your Vision membership without prior written consent.
- We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact Vision Consulting Group (Global) at support[@] visionalliance.com.au to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Vision Consulting Group will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
Should you have any further questions or should you have any enquiries or feedback please contact us.
Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
Vision Consulting Group (Global) Pty Ltd
ABN: 60 164 543 435
Phone within Australia: 1300 76 49 20
International Phone: +61419481203
Email: support [@] visionalliance.com.au
Postal Address: PO Box 7429 Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia
Sydney Office: Level 25, Three International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000
Baulkham Hills Office: Level 5, ‘Nexus Building’, 4 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Training Facilities: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide