Welcome to http://vision-alliance.com | visionalliance.com.au (the “Site”). We have created this privacy statement for Vision Alliance | Tania Allen in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with Vision Alliance. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Vision Alliance, Tania Allen, associated entity’s, sites, mini-sites and all Vision Alliance partners, consultants and franchisees (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorised Customers”).
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that, if you do, Vision Alliance may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any Vision Alliance product or program and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honoured.
2. Accountability Vision Alliance collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information Vision Alliance collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Vision Alliance products and services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Vision Alliance, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Vision Alliance site/s;
- to personalise some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Vision Alliance and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Vision Alliance site/s or any Vision Alliance product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Vision Alliance, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Vision Alliance site;
- and to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Vision Alliance’s site/s, products and services.
Vision Alliance also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention Vision Alliance does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- to Vision Alliance ‘s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents/franchisees, acting on Vision Alliance’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Vision Alliance has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Vision Alliance’s rights or property, other users of web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in Australia, or in any other country in which Vision Alliance or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Vision Alliance will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to proves compliance with any applicable law.
6. Accuracy of Personal Information Vision Alliance will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing about changes to their personal information. You can do this by sending an email to our privacy department. Will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
7. Security Safeguards Vision Alliance will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
All of our marketing correspondence allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
9. Access to Personal Information Vision Alliance will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by emailing mailto:email@example.com, If Vision Alliance is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Vision Alliance or the Privacy Officer as described above. Vision Alliance will promptly correct such personal information.
Should you have any questions relating to this policy please contact us
Vision Alliance | Tania Allen ABN:14 115 471 727
Phone within Australia: 1300 76 49 20 | International Phone: +612 8896 4301 | Mobile : +614 19 481 203 , + 614 403 88 88 52
Postal Address: PO Box7429 Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia
Head Office: Level 5, (Nexus Building), 4 Columbia Court Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia