General Terms & Conditions
1. No part of Business Growth, Business Momentum, Business Acceleration, Franchise Development, Franchise Academy, or any other program offered online and/or online (“Vision Alliance / Tania Allen Programs”) or the Program Materials may be copied, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our prior consent. We or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in Vision Alliance Programs and the Program Materials.
2. All Coaching and Consulting Programs are either a 16week, 6 or 12-month program. Payments must be made at the beginning of each calendar month in advance. There are no cancellations, hold- periods or refunds during this time unless prior arrangement has been made. Payments are collected via credit card or other direct debit arrangement. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program until your payments are up to date.
2a. Cancellation exception. You have the right to cancel the program within 24 hours of completing the initial strategy session. There are no refunds and this is the only cancellation point in the 12 and 16week program.
3. After your first 3, 6 or 12-months, depending on your chosen program, (online, offline, group or one on one coaching, or any other support program) your membership will automatically be renewed and will continue until it is cancelled by you in writing.
4. For all online programs, the Program Materials, and user names and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to or shared with people outside the program community. The only exception to this is you may share relevant information with your staff for the purposes of implementing the ideas shared into your business.
5. With regards to all programs, flights, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, drinks and all other expenses are the responsibility of the client / program members unless otherwise advised.
6. All events and programs are provided in a non-pitch / pitch free environment. As such you agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, Vision Alliance reserves the right to cancel your membership.
7. We reserve the right to vary this Agreement and any Vision Alliance program, revise any Vision Alliance programs content, cancel or reschedule part of the Vision Alliance programs or to make other changes to the Vision Alliance programs as reasonably required.
8. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in any Vision Alliance program through Vision Alliance.
9. This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
10. By becoming a client and or member of Vision Alliance and any of the programs offered by Vision Alliance you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via phone or email immediately.
Extras and or Variations Policy
All clients will be provided access to additional services from time to time to assist them to achieve their outcomes. All work requested to be managed or completed on behalf of the client will incur additional fees and charges. These fees and charges will vary depending on the project.
Vision Alliance has a minimum hourly rate of $280/hour incl gst . Tania Allen is charged out at a minimum hourly rate of $685/hour incl gst and can be up to $1000/hour depending on the nature of the project.
All project work will be performed and charged in 30 minute blocks or as quoted.
Vision Alliance may from time to time provide access to team members at cost price plus 40% to ensure clients can “get the job done”.
All fees payable to Vision Alliance and or any staff, representative or third party provider will be payable as per our standard terms and conditions outlined in the proposal of if verbally agreed all fees will be collected via direct debit from your nominated bank account.
General Coaching Program Agreement
- You commit to arriving on thr coaching call at your scheduled time.
- You commit to providing at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule your coaching session.
- You commit to showing up to your coaching sessions prepared for a great session.
- You commit to doing what you say you will do, when you say you will do it.
- You understand that if you miss an appointment it will not be made up.
- You will double your willingness to try new things suggested by my coach.
- You commit to becoming more each day.
- You commit to taking consistent action toward the attainment of your dreams, goals and desires.
- You commit to enjoying the process
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Vision Alliance containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via your chosen delivery method usually within a 48 hour period, however if goods are unavailable for delivery will take a little longer. We will however advise you of any delays.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at support [at] vision-alliance.com or support [at] taniaallen.com
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Vision Alliance containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your program or access code via email within 2 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at support [at] vision-alliance.com
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at support [at] vision-alliance.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
If the product or service has been delivered in full no refund will be give. If the product or service has been delivered in part, a refund in part will be provided.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Vision Alliance will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Should you have any further questions please contact us:
Vision Alliance | Tania Allen
Phone within Australia: 1300 76 49 20 |
International Phone: +61419481203 | +61 403 88 88 52
Postal Address: PO Box7429 Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia
Head Office: Norwest Business Park Bella Vista NSW 2153 Australia
Training Facilities: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Gold Coast